A combination of deeply hydrating, nutrient and antioxidant dense whole plants that is an essential step in keeping skin looking plump, dewy and glowing. It is a hydrating mist/serum combination, made of artisan distilled single-farm hydrosols, along with a combination of house made whole plant extracts and whole plant extracts made by local herbalists. Hydrating Elixir I is good for all skin types, but is best suited to dry, mature, sensitive, reactive and rosacea.
Shake product well with each use and mist directly and generously onto clean skin, prior to a Serum or Balm.
Store this product in a cool, dry and dark place. Use within 6 months of opening and within 12 months of the manufacture date, which is noted on the bottom of the bottle.
- Rose – Multitude of Roses! Rose hydrosol and rare White Rose essential oil both have hydrating and barrier strengthening properties. We’ve also added house made extracts of local heirloom roses within two different mediums, each which capture an abundance of nutrients such as Vitamin C, flavonoids, anthocyanin, and gallic acid. Roses are gentle and soothing to the skin, while deeply hydrating and supportive to connective tissue.
- Marshmallow – This mucilaginous and polysaccharide rich root has an incredible ability to hydrate. It is nature’s form of hyaluronic acid, plumping up each cell with hydration and wrapping them in what feels like a cooling hug. It is high in B Vitamins and betaine making it soothing, healing, anti-inflammatory, and softening to the skin.
- Rose Geranium – Our Biodynamic® Rose Geranium Hydrosol from California is an extraordinary gem. Rose Geranium is strengthening and repairing to broken capillaries, as well as balancing to oil production, pH levels, and our microbiomes.
- Calendula – Find both Calendula Hydrosol and a whole plant Calendula extract in this Elixir, in order to fully capture each medicinal compound within this powerhouse plant. Calendula is a powerful humectant that helps our skin retain its hydration and retain a supple glow. Calendula is a true tonic for our individual cell health, and can restore skin health like no other.
- Astragalus – Astragalus has been closely studied for its ability to strengthen and repair telomeres, which are responsible for cellular aging. Telomere repair is essentially DNA repair. Astragalus is also anti-inflammatory, stimulates surface immunity, and supports connective tissue health.
- Helichrysum – Grown in the Pacific Northwest and artisan distilled, our Helichrysum Hydrosol is no doubt powerful medicine. Cooling and soothing Helichrysum is deeply regenerative to the skin by restoring health and vitality on a cellular level.
°organically grown ingredient