The beauty of the Honey Berry Mask: Enzymatic Glow is in its simplicity. With dense superfood ingredients that contain whole fruit acids, enzymes and antioxidants, this Mask is a true multitasker. This nourishing treatment acts as a gentle brightening enzymatic exfoliator, a hydrator that visibly plumps and firms the skin, and an antioxidant-rich feast for an overall healthy glow.
This Mask is suitable for all skin types with the exception of extremely sensitive or reactive skin.
How to Use:
Moisten face and hands. Apply 1 teaspoon or less of Honey Berry Mask to fingertips, then glide and massage over damp clean skin. Leave for 10-30 minutes, then rinse.
If your Honey Berry Mask has solidified or contains what looks like grains of sugar, that is just normal raw honey crystallization. Crystalized honey is not intended to be used as a manual scrub, which would be harsh on facial skin. Take a scoop of 1 tsp or less and warm it in your fingers until it softens, then gently pat onto skin. Add water and use normally. You can also place your entire jar of Honey Berry Mask in a hot water bath which will soften and liquify the honey.
Use within 6 months of opening and within 18 months of manufacture date on the bottom of the jar. Keep jar dry to prevent spoilage.
- Honey – Our raw, organically farmed California honey is so fresh and vibrant that we pick it up every other week from the farmers’ market. Honey is an excellent choice for its intolerance for bacterial imbalance, meaning it halts the overgrowth of harmful bacteria colonies while still leaving allowance for a diverse beneficial microbiome to exist. It has gentle enzymatic action that works to turn over cells in a non-forceful way. It is incredibly hydrating, and visibly plumps and firms cells.
- Raspberries – Organic raspberries have dense Vitamin C and bioflavonoid content. They are also high in enzymes and gentle acids which help to exfoliate, lighten, and brighten skin tone, acne scars, and hyperpigmentation.
- Blueberries – Blueberries are a superfood rich in all sorts of different antioxidants including anthocyanins, polyphenols, resveratrol, along with Vitamin C and its helpful cofactors. Antioxidants work by preventing cellular damage from occurring by neutralizing free radicals and strengthening our skin’s overall health.
- Blackberries – Blackberries grow abundantly in our California home. Like the other berries above, Blackberries also contain Vitamin C, and are also an excellent source of manganese, which is an important building block for collagen formation.
- Aronia Berry – Aronia is another fruit we have been loving lately, because not only is it an antioxidant resveratrol rich superfood, but it grows effortlessly in most of North America. We love it when superfoods don’t have such a big carbon footprint! This one is grown for us by a farm in the Pacific Northwest.
- Grapefruit + Sweet Orange – Both Grapefruit and Sweet Orange essential oils are specific for balancing the skin as well as lifting the spirit. Both of these oils are hydro-distilled just for us; which means there is no concern for phototoxicity, since those furocoumarins in question are not even present in hydro-distillations.
- Macadamia Nut Oil – Sorry if you have a nut allergy, this product is not for you! But our stunning small farmed Macadamia Nut Oil from the Big Island of Hawaii just had to be utilized in more products. It is rich in Vitamin E, tannins, and essential fatty acids. Every time we open it, our entire studio swoons over how beautiful this raw oil is. It is its own version of dessert, and makes us all want cookies every single time.
˚organically grown ingredient
Thank you for shopping with Viviane Aires Skin Wellness.
Free Shipping (5-8 Business Days) is eligible on orders of $100 or more, after discounts, without accounting for any shipping and handling costs.
To redeem this offer, customers must have added products to their cart with a subtotal of $100 or more before checking out. Offer is valid in the continental United States only, for orders placed at VivianeAiresSkinWellness.com.
Offer may not be combined with other offers, promotions, or discounts. Offer is void where prohibited by applicable law.
Free Shipping "5-8 Business Days" DOES NOT refer to the time it takes for VASW to process an order and/or deliver it to the carrier for shipment. VASW reserves the right to cancel any promotion or offer, at any time and for any reason. We do not ship internationally or to any destinations not listed in our Shipping Policy.
We ship to US states ONLY.
We do not ship to P.O. boxes, A.P.O. or F.P.O. nor do we offer international shipping at this time.
Once an order has left VASW Studio, it is in the care of shipping carrier. VASW Facial Studio is not liable for any errors made by the shipping service provider. VASW is not responsible for any lost or stolen packages once it leaves our facilities and has been scanned in by the shipping carrier.
Any damage caused during shipping should be directed to the shipping carrier service that was used to ship your order. We will supply you with the necessary information needed in the event that a claim needs to be filed with a shipping provider.
Orders are generally shipped from Pennsylvania within 5-8 business days upon receipt of your order provided items you ordered are in stock. Free Shipping “5-8 Business Days" DOES NOT refer to the time it takes for VASW to process an order and/or deliver it to the carrier for shipment.
You will receive an email from us if items are on back order or are out of stock. Delivery time of your order depe