A combination of deeply hydrating, nutrient and antioxidant dense whole plants that is an essential step in keeping skin looking plump, dewy and glowing. It is a hydrating mist/serum combination, made of artisan distilled single-farm hydrosols, along with a combination of house made whole plant extracts and whole plant extracts made by local herbalists. Hydrating Elixir I is good for all skin types, but is best suited to dry, mature, sensitive, reactive and rosacea.
Shake product well with each use and mist directly and generously onto clean skin, prior to a Serum or Balm.
Store this product in a cool, dry and dark place. Use within 6 months of opening and within 12 months of the manufacture date, which is noted on the bottom of the bottle.
- Rose – Multitude of Roses! Rose hydrosol and rare White Rose essential oil both have hydrating and barrier strengthening properties. We’ve also added house made extracts of local heirloom roses within two different mediums, each which capture an abundance of nutrients such as Vitamin C, flavonoids, anthocyanin, and gallic acid. Roses are gentle and soothing to the skin, while deeply hydrating and supportive to connective tissue.
- Marshmallow – This mucilaginous and polysaccharide rich root has an incredible ability to hydrate. It is nature’s form of hyaluronic acid, plumping up each cell with hydration and wrapping them in what feels like a cooling hug. It is high in B Vitamins and betaine making it soothing, healing, anti-inflammatory, and softening to the skin.
- Rose Geranium – Our Biodynamic® Rose Geranium Hydrosol from California is an extraordinary gem. Rose Geranium is strengthening and repairing to broken capillaries, as well as balancing to oil production, pH levels, and our microbiomes.
- Calendula – Find both Calendula Hydrosol and a whole plant Calendula extract in this Elixir, in order to fully capture each medicinal compound within this powerhouse plant. Calendula is a powerful humectant that helps our skin retain its hydration and retain a supple glow. Calendula is a true tonic for our individual cell health, and can restore skin health like no other.
- Astragalus – Astragalus has been closely studied for its ability to strengthen and repair telomeres, which are responsible for cellular aging. Telomere repair is essentially DNA repair. Astragalus is also anti-inflammatory, stimulates surface immunity, and supports connective tissue health.
- Helichrysum – Grown in the Pacific Northwest and artisan distilled, our Helichrysum Hydrosol is no doubt powerful medicine. Cooling and soothing Helichrysum is deeply regenerative to the skin by restoring health and vitality on a cellular level.
°organically grown ingredient
Thank you for shopping with Viviane Aires Skin Wellness.
Free Shipping (5-8 Business Days) is eligible on orders of $100 or more, after discounts, without accounting for any shipping and handling costs.
To redeem this offer, customers must have added products to their cart with a subtotal of $100 or more before checking out. Offer is valid in the continental United States only, for orders placed at VivianeAiresSkinWellness.com.
Offer may not be combined with other offers, promotions, or discounts. Offer is void where prohibited by applicable law.
Free Shipping "5-8 Business Days" DOES NOT refer to the time it takes for VASW to process an order and/or deliver it to the carrier for shipment. VASW reserves the right to cancel any promotion or offer, at any time and for any reason. We do not ship internationally or to any destinations not listed in our Shipping Policy.
We ship to US states ONLY.
We do not ship to P.O. boxes, A.P.O. or F.P.O. nor do we offer international shipping at this time.
Once an order has left VASW Studio, it is in the care of shipping carrier. VASW Facial Studio is not liable for any errors made by the shipping service provider. VASW is not responsible for any lost or stolen packages once it leaves our facilities and has been scanned in by the shipping carrier.
Any damage caused during shipping should be directed to the shipping carrier service that was used to ship your order. We will supply you with the necessary information needed in the event that a claim needs to be filed with a shipping provider.
Orders are generally shipped from Pennsylvania within 5-8 business days upon receipt of your order provided items you ordered are in stock. Free Shipping “5-8 Business Days" DOES NOT refer to the time it takes for VASW to process an order and/or deliver it to the carrier for shipment.
You will receive an email from us if items are on back order or are out of stock. Delivery time of your order depe