The Jade Comb is more than just a comb for the hair and scalp and features several angles and edges for professional Gua Sha treatments and client home care.
This lightweight, easy-to-use design molds easily in your hand for use on the face, crown and body. The fence-post-like ridges work to efficiently stimulate the energy points, untangle adhesions and create space by releasing stagnation and tension that attributes to multiple skin-related issues. The smooth edge irons and smooths the fascia and promotes the movement of lymph and exchange of impurities with essential nutrients for a brighter complexion and glow.
Some of our favorite ways to use:
- Forehead to crown (from brow thru hairline)
- Lower cheeks (from nasal labia fold to side of face)
- Neck (from clavicle to jawline)
- Back of neck (from base of neck and shoulders to occipital ridge following through hairline)
- Lymphatic Drainage (follow lymphatic pathways)
- Body (stimulate circulation, cellulite reduction)
- Crown (stimulate circulation and nutrients to scalp for hair growth)
- Renew facial contour; tone, firm and lift sagging skin
- Reduce inflammation, puffiness and dark circles
- Brighten the complexion, create healthy radiant glow
- Minimize fine lines and soften deep wrinkles
- Diminish blemishes, redness and skin sensitivities
- Stimulate cell activity; production of collagen and elastin
- Regenerate facial tissue; restore vitality
- Relieve tension, reduce pain
- Enhances the skin’s ability to "breathe"
- Feeds skin and increases ability to absorb vital nutrients
- Purify tissue, free accumulation of waste
- Promotes muscle contraction, oxygenates skin
NOTE: Due to genuine jade quality, characteristics may vary slightly from featured image(s).
You may also like